Well… I’ve clocked 16.5 hours of ‘reading time’ since midnight Friday… and have read three – Adult – titles which have been sitting on my pile waiting to be read:
- If you were not at the Appel Salon that night – and I didn’t see anyone I know who would be reading this blog posting at the event – you absolutely need to watch the video of the interview… and then read the book… and then we can compare notes!
- I’d love to get going on it, but I have to admit – even though I could probably finish it by midnight and get myself up to 21.5 hours – I can’t read anymore right now.
- My eyes aren’t what they used to be… they, and my brain, are tired.
It was so delightful to just sit and read – basically uninterrupted – and without having to take notes – as I have to do for the selection committee I sit on.
- I couldn’t have done it without my husband basically taking over all household duties for the duration. He kept me fed and watered for the duration. Thanks sweetiepie!
Check out everything people read at the 24in48 Reading Marathon website.
- Join me in July for the next one??
Did anyone else read anything this weekend? Do share…